Blah Blog Busting Post Ideas
I’ve been blogging for a long time (almost 7-1/2 years!!!) and there are times that I feel like I’ve run out of things to say. There are only so many times I can write about how busy I am or why I haven’t been blogging much!
So if you’re feeling like your blogging is blah, here are some tips for coming up with ideas for posts.
1. Check your site stats. What’s your most visited post currently? Mine is my step-by-step instructions for making pumpkin roll.
2. Organize something and take pictures before and after pictures. I was so inspired by the 31 Days to Organize Your Kitchen Frugally posts at Organizing Homelife. Expect to see some posts from me on that soon!
3. Find a fun Pinterest project and try it yourself. Did it work? Here’s my very best Pinterest project – My Fireplace Makeover.
4. Find a meme that looks fun and join in. I like blogging through the alphabet at Ben and Me. (Not that I’ve ever come even CLOSE to making it through the alphabet.)
6. Write a review. Pick something that you really love and tell everyone why. Or compare 2 products. One of my all-time favorite posts was this one comparing Sonlight to Tapestry of Grace.
7. Make a list. They’re always fun!
By Kristen H.